This can be bought at the time of purchase or within 30 days from the purchase of the device as per original invoice and is not transferable.[/tpggle]
1) The Product is manufactured in India or is legally imported in India & sold through Official Channels supported by an invoice & Manufacturer’s Warranty / Guarantee.
2) The Product is purchased new from the manufacturers’ authorized dealer / distributor and is supported by Manufacturer’s Warranty / Guarantee of not less than 12 months and not exceeding 36 months.
3) The Product is for domestic and personal use only. Cover is not valid on Products intended for commercial, rental or profit generation purposes excluding computing products for small office / home office use.
4) The Product is used in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines for Product usage including but not limited to regular maintenance & upkeep of the Product.
5) Manufacturer’s Warranty / Guarantee remains valid throughout its validity period.
1) Costs implicitly or explicitly covered by any manufacturers, suppliers or repairers guarantee or warranty.
2) Non-operating and cosmetic damage to the Product, such as damage to paintwork, Product finish, dents or scratches.
3) Accessories used in or with the Product unless covered under a separate extended warranty service contract. (for example, computer software, modem, scanner, printer and charger).
4) Replacement of any consumable item or accessory. These include, but are not limited to: – plugs, fuses, batteries, light bulbs, light covers, cables, filters, attachments, belts, toner, ribbons, drums, tapes or software, and add-on options incorporated in a Product for which the Service Contract was purchased.
5) Normal wear and tear of items not integral to the functioning of the Product.
6) Routine maintenance, cleaning, lubrication, adjustments or alignments, overhaul, modification and de-scaling.
7) Damage caused by unauthorized repair, theft, burglary and accident including earthquake, storm and or hurricane, abuse, misuse, sand, dust, water, negligence, fire, flood, lightning, malicious damage, impact, corrosion, battery leakage, acts of god, animal or insect infestation or intrusion.
8) Damage resulting from power outage, power surges or dips, fluctuating voltage, inadequate or improper voltage or current.
9) Cost of removal or re-installation of the Product.
10) Reception or transmission problems resulting from external causes.
11) Problems or defects not covered under the original Manufacturer’s Warranty/ Guarantee.
12) Batteries, internal or external to the Product.
13) Breakdowns caused by computer virus or realignments to Products.
14) Recalls or modifications to the Product.
15) Failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
16) Costs arising from incorrect installation, modification or maintenance.
17) Costs if no fault is found with the Product.
18) Costs arising from being unable to use the Product or from damage which results from the Breakdown of the Product.
19) Commercial usage except product used in rental property, as identified in the Service Contract Certificate.
20) Damage/failure caused before or during Product delivery.
21) Use of batteries, charger and / or accessories not approved by the manufacturer, incorrect electrical leads or connection.
22) The cost of repairing, restoring or reconfiguring computer software.
23) We are not responsible for any consequential or incidental damages arising from the use or loss of use of the Product. Your& the Customers statutory rights are unaffected.