TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. This Primary Warranty is applicable on specified make and model of the device for 06 months from date of Sale.
2. Seller will not sell Primary Warranty (Service Contract) with any product where primary warranty is less than 06 months.
3. Primary Warranty will come into force after invoicing by Seller to Customer as per the invoice date.
4. Primary Warranty is non-transferrable and shall be available only to the first-hand user of the device
5. This policy is issued on nonrefundable basis, for any reason whatsoever
6. WideCare shall not under any circumstances be liable, either expressly or impliedly, for any damages or losses of any kind whatsoever resulting from loss of, damage to, or corruption of, content or data during repair of the device.
7. Primary Warranty covers electrical defects to the device both in material and workmanship under normal use, discovered under the primary warranty period for 06 months.
8. Primary Warranty shall be valid against registered card number only with matching IMEI / Serial number mentioned on Card and Invoice.
9. New or equivalent or reconditioned parts may be used by WideCare while repairing the device received under warranty.
10. SLA 90% Within 10working days from the date of repairs registration and 100% within 15working days from the date of repairs registration.
11. Refund Process In case the product is not repairable within 15working days from the date of repairs registration, Like to Like or equivalent model / brand replacement will beoffered. In case, the stock is not available, amount equivalent of Like to Like replacement model prevailing market price will be offered and will be settled within next 15working days.
1. The primary warranty will not be applicable in case the customer has returned the product to seller due to any reason.Any such issues, the devicerepairs will be done on chargeable basis.
2. Damage or Failure caused due to negligence / misuse / unauthorized modification or adjustment / alteration / normal wear & tear / tampering / liquid traces in the device/entry of insect, vermin or foreign object in device / voltage fluctuation / natural calamities / act of god / rough handling / exposure to moisture, dampness or extreme thermalor environmental conditions or a rapid change in such conditions / corrosion /oxidation / forcible attachment into USB port resulting in damage of pins / using liquids or nonrecommendedcleanerson screen or CD Rom lenses and use of accessories not approved / recommended in users’ manual.
3. Attachments, Consumables, Cosmetic Parts, Remote Controls, Cables, Softwares etc. does not cover under this Primary Warranty.
4. Warranty will be void if the original serial number is removed, obliterated, defaced or altered from the device.
5. Primary warranty does not cover any compatibility / connectivity issue.
6. Primary warranty does not cover third party claims against customer for loss or damages, loss of profit, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of records
Orinformation, loss of use of the product or any associated equipment, or indirect, incidental or consequential losses or damages of any nature whatsoever.
7. Primary Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear to magnetic heads, audio, video, laser pickups and TV picture tubes / Panel if the product is used incommercial,business, industrial, educational or rental applications.
8. Primary Warranty will automatically terminate on the expiry of its 06 months validity from invoice date even if the product may not be in use for any time during the primary warranty period for anyreason.
WideCare does not assume any liability for loss of or any damage to or corruption of data, for any loss of profit, loss use of products or functionality, loss of business, loss ofrevenues or increased cost or expenses or for any indirect, or special or consequential loss or damage